Keeping you and your home safe with respect to electrical and gas works is of the highest importance to the CRU.

If you are getting any electrical or gas works done in your home it is essential that they are carried out by a fully qualified and registered contractor. There is information in the left hand tabs on how you can ensure that your contractor is registered as well as how to report any work that has been carried out illegally.

There is information and tips on how to improve safety levels in your home in relation to electricity and natural gas. You will also find information here on how to keep you and your family safe from Carbon Monoxide.