Calling All Bright Sparks. Join the CRU to play your part in delivering safe and secure supplies of energy and water, protecting and empowering customers and deployment of renewable and low-carbon solutions for Ireland.
Freedom of Information (FOI) Officer
Freedom of Information (FOI) Officer Candidate Information Booklet
Oifigeach um Shaoráil Faisnéise (SF) Leabhrán Faisnéise d’Iarrthóirí
Regulatory/Financial Economist (Senior Analyst)
Regulatory/Financial Economist (Senior Analyst) Candidate Information Booklet
Eacnamaí Rialála/Airgeadais (Anailísí Sinsearach) Leabhrán Faisnéise d’Iarrthóirí
Senior Modelling Analyst (Senior Analyst)
Senior Modelling Analyst (Senior Analyst) Candidate Information Booklet
Anailísí Samhaltaithe Sinsearach (Anailísí Sinsearach) Leabhrán Faisnéise d’Iarrthóirí
Energy Safety Administrative Officer
Energy Safety Administrative Officer Candidate Information Booklet
Oifigeach Riaracháin Um Shábháilteacht Fuinnimh Leabhrán Faisnéise d’Iarrthóirí
We offer a range of benefits to our employees.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely up to 3 days per week
- Opportunity for further education and training
- Opportunity for personal growth and career development
- Dynamic and diverse inclusive working environment
- Opportunity to make a difference in protecting the public interest in Water, Energy and Energy Safety
- Access to Cycle to Work/TaxSaver Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- 11 days bank / public holidays
- Attractive pension scheme
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Annual wellbeing programme
- Fully paid Maternity, Paternity and Parent’s leave.
The CRU is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
CRU Career Paths
The CRU has a variety of roles ranging from general grades in administration and analysis to specialist roles requiring skills and qualifications in engineering, economics, law, business, etc.