Calling All Bright Sparks. Join the CRU to play your part in delivering safe and secure supplies of energy and water, protecting and empowering customers and deployment of renewable and low-carbon solutions for Ireland.
The CRU is recruiting to fill a wide range of roles in energy and water regulation in 2023.
The CRU complies with best practice in relation to recruitment and selection campaigns.
We offer a range of benefits to our employees.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work remotely up to 3 days per week
- Opportunity for further education and training
- Opportunity for personal growth and career development
- Dynamic and diverse inclusive working environment
- Opportunity to make a difference in protecting the public interest in Water, Energy and Energy Safety
- Access to Cycle to Work/Taxsaver Scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- 10 days bank/public holidays
- Attractive pension scheme
- Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Annual wellbeing programme
- Fully paid Maternity, Paternity and Parent’s leave.
The CRU is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
CRU Career Paths
The CRU has a variety of roles ranging from general grades in administration and analysis to specialist roles requiring skills and qualifications in engineering, economics, law or business.