On 13 July 2020 the CRU published a decision paper on Irish Water’s Tariff Application Rules, which will apply to Irish Water’s non-domestic customers under the Non-Domestic Tariff Framework.
The tariff application rules concern two broad areas:
1) Rules for assigning a connection to a tariff class; and
2) Rules to address the granting of non-domestic leak allowances.
Also published alongside the decision paper are six responses to the consultation paper.
To view the documents, please click on the links below:
- CRU Decision Paper – Tariff Application Rules (CRU/20/072)
- TAR response – An Foram Uisce (CRU/20/072a)
- TAR response – Chambers Ireland (CRU/20/072b)
- TAR response – DBEI / EI / IDA (CRU/20/072c)
- TAR response – Intel Ireland (CRU/20/072d)
- TAR response – Kerry County Council (CRU/20/072e)
- TAR response – Tipperary County Council (CRU/20/072f