The CRU has today, 1 February 2018 published its decisions on the amended all Nominated Electricity Market Operators (NEMOs) proposals for the price coupling and continuous trading matching algorithms, day ahead products, intraday products and back-up methodology.
On 13 November 2017 the CRU received the following amended proposals prepared by all NEMOs, in accordance with Articles 36(3), 37(5), 40(1) and 53(1) of the guideline on Capacity Allocation and Congestion Management (CACM):
– price coupling algorithm and continuous trading matching algorithm (“the amended algorithm proposal”)
– products that can be taken into account by NEMOs in single day-ahead process (“the amended day ahead products proposal”)
– products that can be taken into account by NEMOs in intraday coupling process (“the amended intraday products proposal”)
– back-up methodology (“the amended back-up proposal”).
The amended proposals were submitted by EirGird, the designated NEMO in Ireland. The attached letters set out the CRU’s decisions to approve the day ahead products, intraday products and back-up proposals, pursuant to Article 9(12) of CACM, and request the Agency for the Cooperation of Energy Regulators (Agency) to adopt a decision on the algorithm proposal.
The following documents are published below;
- CRU18021 CRU Algorithm proposal decision letter;
- CRU18022 CRU Back-up methodology proposal decision letter;
- CRU18023 CRU Day Ahead Product Proposal Decision Letter;
- CRU18024 CRU Intraday Product Proposal Decision Letter;
The following documents are also published below for information purposes;
- CRU18025 All Regulatory authority agreement to approve the back-up proposal;
- CRU18026 All Regulatory authority agreement to approve the day-ahead products proposal;
- CRU18027 All Regulatory authority agreement to approve the intraday products proposal;
- CRU18028 Request for the Agency for the cooperation of energy regulators to adopt a decision on the algorithm proposal