The CRU has today, 20th June 2018, published Irish Water’s proposals for a new Non-Domestic Tariff Framework which will apply to Irish Water’s non-domestic customers. The purpose of the Framework is to generate a more harmonised suite of tariffs for non-domestic water and wastewater customers. A more harmonised approach will benefit Irish Water’s customers in terms of transparency, simplicity and equity. The Framework will set out the ‘rules’ for how tariffs are designed and how customers will be transitioned to their new tariffs over time.
The CRU Consultation paper is drafted to assist affected customers and interested parties to consider and provide feedback on Irish Water’s proposals (which are set out in its four submission documents (see below)). The CRU wishes to seek views from the public on each of Irish Water’s proposals before the CRU makes a decision on the tariff design and transitional aspects of the new Framework.
To view the documents, please click on the links below.
• CRU Consultation Paper – Irish Water’s Proposals for a new Non-Domestic Tariff Framework (CRU/18/114)
• Non-Domestic Tariff Design Review and Enduring Proposals – Irish Water submission to the CRU (CRU/18/115)
• Non-Domestic Transitional Arrangements Proposals – Irish Water submission to the CRU (CRU/18/116)
• Current Non-Domestic Tariff Arrangements – Irish Water submission to the CRU (CRU/18/117)
• Irish Water Non-Domestic Tariff Proposals – An abridged guide – Irish Water submission to the CRU (CRU/18/118)
For further information on this Consultation Paper, please contact Conor McEvoy at firstname.lastname@example.org