The CRU provide a free and easy and independent dispute resolution service. This service is available to all electricity, gas or Irish Water customers that have an unresolved dispute against their utility provider.

There’s lots of information about how to make a complaint to the CRU and what you can expect when you make a complaint in the Make A Complaint section of the website.

The CRU is an approved Dispute Resolution body under the European Union (Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes) Regulations 2015. More information can be found on this here.